The Green Revolution
The University of Minnesota Archives has digitized the records of the principals of the Green Revolution, the worldwide collaborative effort to expand food crop production that traces its roots to the University of Minnesota in the first half of the 20th century. The project’s centerpiece is the Norman E. Borlaug Papers, 1930-2006, which are frequently used by students, faculty, and independent scholars.
- Norman E. Borlaug Papers, 1930-2006
- John Gibler Papers, 1890-2006
- Helen Hart Papers, 1917-1953
- Elvin C. Stakman papers, 1918-1973
- Department of Plant Pathology and Physiology Records, 1918-2007