University of Minnesota
University Relations
http://www.umn.edu/urelate
612-624-6868

Results for: sherlock holmes
210 items found in 4 ms.
Mr. Sumner White
Illustration, This is Mr. Sumner White. We often see this awful sight upon a peaceful Sabbath day when others go to church and pray....

The Guy That Scooped the Pot
Illustration, This is the guy that scooped the pot. I envy him an awful lot. He had 12 strokes. Mon Doo! Mon Doo! I think it was...

Marc Michael the Terrible Celt
Illustration, This is Marc Michael the terrible Celt addressing his ball for a horrible welt. He burns the whiskers off the tee--I'm...

Mr. Sterling Hayward
Illustration, This is Mr. Sterling Hayward. He drives that big gray murder car. His form is just a trifle wayward but still he gets...

H. Libby (of Libby & Lamb)
Illustration, This is H. Libby (of Libby & Lamb) I'm stuck on H. Libby yes, honest, I am

Little Freddy Steele
Illustration, This is little Freddy Steele who knows just how you fellow feel to find your form so awful sad. Believe me, his is...

Christmas Card
Christmas card, A Happy Family here you see. A-gathered 'round a Christmas tree. If you are wise & good & true Perhaps...

Christmas Card

Our Edwords, a Regular Guy
Illustration, This is our Edwords, a regular guy. He thinks he's no golfer. (and neither do I) the tears in his eyes interfere...

Al Leaman the King of the Glooms
Illustration, This is Al Leaman the king of the glooms. His favorite sport is examining tombs. He gives up the game fully 3 times...