University of Minnesota
University Relations
http://www.umn.edu/urelate
612-624-6868

Results for: sherlock holmes
316 items found in 4 ms.
Sherlockian People
Group photograph of a meeting of the "Sons of the Copper Beeches"

Sherlockian People
A miscellany of photographs collected by John Bennett Shaw, organized in a three-ring notebook, of Sherlockians from around the world.

Sherlockian People
Photograph of John Bennett and Dorothy Rowe Shaw with friends. Image (0113b) has been color-corrected.

Sherlockian People
Photograph of John Bennett Shaw in his library/study at his home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Sherlockian People
Photograph of August Derleth and Luther Norris.

Sherlockian People
Picture postcard of the Hotel Rössli in Meiringen, Switzerland.

Sherlockian People

A Series of Sherlockian Photographs Taken By Doyle Beckemeyer, B.S.I.
Photographs collected by John Bennett Shaw, taken by Beckemeyer, and assembled in a three-ring notebook. Photographs used by Doyle...

Part of a map of London, featuring Marylebone/Baker Street, found in the same notebook as photographs taken by Beckemeyer. On the...

Sherlockian People
Photograph of a presentation to Rex Stout. Individuals are identified in the published version of this photograph from The Retail...

Sherlockian People
Photograph of Dame Jean Conan Doyle and Sir Geoffrey Brommet. Second image in series has been color-corrected.

Sherlockian People
Photograph of Scott Paddock, Phil Shreffler, Karen Johnson, and "Mrs. Watson." Image (0091b) has been color-corrected.

Sherlockian People
Photograph of the Vincent Starrett memorial in Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Illinois. Text on memorial reads: "The Last Bookman"...