- The Man Next Door Died in an Automobile Accident Last Year. Just Before he Left the House That Day, One of His Kids Sassed Him. That Kid is my Friends and Now he Feels Terrible Because He'll Never be Able to Say He's Sorry. Is There Any Way I can Help ...
- Even If You've Got a Family That Works Pretty Good... What If You're the One That Doesn't Work?
- Should I Try and Make the World Happier for the People Around Me? Does This Include Your Family or is That Your Parent's Job?
- Is It True That People Judge You By the Kind of Friends You Have?
- Most People Our Age Who THink at all Know That Someday Somebody We Love is Going to Die. It Happens to Everbody. No Matter When it Happens, It's Awfully Hard on the Person Who's Left
Sounds That Trip on the Tongue