- I Think the Words "Appropriate Behavior" are Tossed at Kids When Grown-ups Want us to Act Differently Than We Feel.
- Sometimes I'm Able to Handle Some Feelings Okay but I Can't Handle Others. Then My "Self image" Makes Me Feel Like a Little Kid Again
- Do Kids Who Go to Church Know More About Death Than We Do?
- Everybody Has So Many Wild and Difference Feelings, How Can You Keep Each of Them Behaving "Appropriately?"
- I Know I'm Supposed to Have a "Self-Image," but I Don't Even Know What it is.
Do Kids Have Different Kinds of "Self Images" and "Appropriate Behavior" Than Grown Ups Do?