- Third panel continued; John Giansello interviews William Hathaway; Fourth Panel: Sino-American relations past, present, and future; participants: Romeyn Taylor, Mulford Sibley, Edward Farmer, Richard Blue, Robert Riggs, Miles Murphy
- First panel continued; Second panel: Analysis of changing public sentiment about United States involvement in Vietnam. Participants: David Lykken, Robert W. Smith, Robert Lehman
- Fourth panel continued; John Berryman read his poem "Vietnam" and comments on the moratorium; news brief by David Olson; fifth panel: Conversation from a war to a peace economy - minimizing distress to displaced workers; participants: Emil Starr, John ...
- Connie Goldman interviews Harold Henderson and Sandy WIlkinson of the Draft Information Board. First panel: The Economic and Human Effects of the draft. Participants:John Hause, Allen Spear, William Tilton, Don Olson
- Chemical warfare agents : reference and training chart
Second panel continued; Marion Watson interviews Maurice Visscher and William C. Rogers; Third panel: Chemical and Biological Warfar; participants: Martin Dworkin, John Dahler, Mischa Penn