- "Black (Art) Drama is the Same as Black Life"
- Fourth panel continued; John Berryman read his poem "Vietnam" and comments on the moratorium; news brief by David Olson; fifth panel: Conversation from a war to a peace economy - minimizing distress to displaced workers; participants: Emil Starr, John ...
- "Training Adolescents in Habits of Participation," discussion, Special Bulletin no. 110
- Black Power: The Politics of Liberation in America
- "Should We Support Federal Legislation to Establish a Fair Employment Practices Commission With Powers of Enforcement?," discussion, Special Bulletin no. 129
"Black Power: Domination or Participation"