- My flag : I hereby pledge allegiance to my flag, and to the Republic for which it stands; one nation indivisible wit
- "I pledge allegiance to my flag, and to the Republic for which it stands; one nation, indivisible, with liberty and
- Conference[?], Harper's Ferry, West Virginia, ca. 1915. Jesse Moorland on left sitting on steps holding cap; William Hunton is two rows above Moorland wearing hat; Max Yergan is on the right, leaning against post; Channing Tobias sitting on right step...
- One Bull Little Eagle; One Bull Family; Three generations; One Bull, nephew of Sitting Bull, in Custer Massacre at 22 years of oage, now church man & member of the Y at L Rowe
- There was a heavy wind, so some of the Scouts carrying banners got tangled up.
Black and white photo postcard of group of soldiers mostly in white shirts and dark pants, some standing holding lunch pails, a couple holding banners or flags, one holding a drum and one sitting on the ground with sign