- Model Village Houses (Section of Pootung) ca. 1938
- Model village built by YMCA, Shanghai 1928.
- Annual Administration Report to New York of Dr. J. H. Gray, Shanghai, China, For The Year 1923
- Annual Report to New York Office from J. C. Clark, Shanghai, China, April 25, 1926
- Square opposite city railway station: Hangchow connected by rail with Shanghai, the “new York” of China, 120 miles away.
Shanghai, China: Two new classrooms in Pootung Model Village. Contributed by Mr. Hu Wiu-hee of Singapore.