- Capt. C.C. Ho, Army Secretary, having a personal interview with two enquirers from one of the Army Bible Classes.
- A section of the large [?] camp out near the Giza pyramids. Two centers served the men here. One YMCA held 1000 men at a time. Twelve regiment YMCAs were formed of all the Christian men in a regiment for prayer, Bible study, and personal work in this ...
- Crowding into the theater to hear Eddy speak. Twelve thousand five hundred heard him in three days.
- English Bible Class in my office of advanced students in one of my English classes. They are a fine group of boys.
- An overflow meeting. Twenty-five hundred men waited outside until the first audience was dismissed
One of the Eddy audiences. Twelve hundred men promised to study the bible. Five hundred have studied in sixty-five classes.