- Houseboat at lakeside. Large enough to accommodate Board of Director’s meeting.
- Nanking YMCA Physical Department: A class in the mat shed gym. This gym is 50’ x 85’, built of bamboos and grass matting. It c
- Model village built by YMCA, Shanghai 1928.
- The Thunder Peak Pagoda: it was built about 970, during Sung dynasty, costing at that time about $60,000.
- Athletic field: the track indicated in plan to the right has been built
Empty buildings with a story: built to accommodate public brothels.