- A Y-sponsored health station in a remote Philippines village never lacks for patients. These stations are part of the YMCA's nation-building program in the "barrios."
- The YMCA man is never idle. When he is not needed to distribute wares to serve the wounded, he helps the camp tailor.
- The first YMCA building erected on the west coast of Africa, Monrovia, Liberia, 1957
- Paris has its irresistible call for the American soldier on leave. As time goes on, the French capital will be thronged with them. For the comfort, convenience, and pleasure of those men and also to help in safe-guarding them from the perils that lur...
- In village, French and dugout. Before the war, ruins of the church, YMCA headquarters, YMCA dug-out
YMCA man [Dan Tyler] in Liberia goes to small village to help organize recreation program for village youngsters.