- John Treat, Professor of East Asian Studies, on Nuclear Warfare, December 2007
- Suzanne Cahill, Professor of East Asian Studies, on Tang Dynasty Daoism, December 2007
- Map of India, shewing the British Territories and those of the Native States : chiefly compiled from trigonometrical surveys executed by order of the Honble Court of Directors of the East India Company
- The East Indies : with the roads (Sheet 1)
- The East Indies : with the roads (Sheet 2)
East Asian Library
The East Asian Library holds 154,000 volumes of Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) language materials. English and other language materials about East Asian Studies are housed in the Wilson Library's general and Reference Collections.
Collections currently in the UMedia Archive:
- Ming Gazetteer Images
The illustrations found in Local Gazetteers of Ming dynasty depict local geography, governmental centers, religious sites, education units, rivers, canals, mountains, city walls and other cultural life and are rich and unique resource for study.
- Manzanar Free Press
The Manzanar Free Press was a newspaper published by Americans of Japanese descent who were interned at the Manzanar War Relocation Center located near Manzanar, California. This center was operated by the War Relocation Authority from 1942-1945.