- Three Asian-American women
- Extra : your country needs you in the U.S. Navy at once : apply at recruiting stations: 34 East 23d st. 394 East 150
- British Empire and Commonwealth warriors in the Far East : men from east and west Africa
- East wing Tiger Cave--S. W. into wonderful rock-hewn temple of Elephanta
- Taj Mahal Hotel, finest in the East, Bombay
East Asian Library
The East Asian Library holds 154,000 volumes of Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) language materials. English and other language materials about East Asian Studies are housed in the Wilson Library's general and Reference Collections.
Collections currently in the UMedia Archive:
- Ming Gazetteer Images
The illustrations found in Local Gazetteers of Ming dynasty depict local geography, governmental centers, religious sites, education units, rivers, canals, mountains, city walls and other cultural life and are rich and unique resource for study.
- Manzanar Free Press
The Manzanar Free Press was a newspaper published by Americans of Japanese descent who were interned at the Manzanar War Relocation Center located near Manzanar, California. This center was operated by the War Relocation Authority from 1942-1945.