- America's Haven: The YMCA at 150
- Action in Asia: Highlights of YMCA World Service in the Far East
- One Face of Africa: Highlights of YMCA Work in Liberia
- Signing of Partnership Agreement with Y's Men International, 1983. (Left to Right): Joe Anderson, National President Y's Men; Solon Cousins, National Executive Director; Egie Huff, National Council President 1981-1983.
- Presentation of B'nai B'rith Humanitarian award for assistance in re-settlement of Indo China refugee in the United States to Donald M. Payne, chairman of the World Alliance of YMCA; Refugee and Rehabilitation Committee by Vice-President Walter F. Mond...
The '89 National YMCA History Theatre Troupe Presents the International YMCA