- Hollis A. Wilbur, National Secretary For City Associations Of China. Annual Report For The Year Ending September 30, 1914.
- Annual Report Letter of Hollis A. Wilbur, Secretary, City Department, National Committee of Young Men's Christian Associations of China, for the year ending Sept. 30, 1919
- Annual Administration Report of Hollis A. Wilbur, Shanghai, China, for year 1923
- Hollis A. Wilbur, National Secretary for City Associations of China. Annual Report for the year ending Sept. 30, 1914
- YMCA kitchen used to prepare hot chocolate for the soldiers, 82nd Division, Varennes-en-Argonne, Meuse, France, October 12th, 1918. Y Workers are Miss Mary Sweeny and Miss Sunshine Sweeny and Bermetta [Hermetta?] Wilbur
Wilbur, Hollis A.