- Song and study for God's little ones: a collection of songs, studies and services for primary classes and junior societies
- Center for Continuation Study
- A section of the large [?] camp out near the Giza pyramids. Two centers served the men here. One YMCA held 1000 men at a time. Twelve regiment YMCAs were formed of all the Christian men in a regiment for prayer, Bible study, and personal work in this ...
- Professional Affiliations, 1941-2006. Sasakawa Africa Foundation. Center for Applied Studies in International Negociations (CASIN).
- Nolte Center for Continuing Study. Minneapolis Campus
Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
The Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies (CHGS) is a research center at the University of Minnesota that promotes academic research, education and public awareness on the Shoah, other genocides and current forms of mass violence. From its founding in 1997, a major focus of CHGS has been the study and exhibition of artistic responses to mass atrocities as a means to foster remembrance and education.
- Felix de la Concha: Portraying Memories: Portraits & Conversations with Survivors of the Shoah
- Fritz Hirschberger: The Fifth Horseman
- Fritz Hirschberger: The Sur-Rational Holocaust Paintings
- Jordan Krimstein: Water Colors of Auschwitz
- Lucien Philippe Moretti: “Un sac de Billes” Lithographs
- Maxine Rude: Displaced Europe 1945-1946
- Oscar Arredondo: Welcome to Cleveland, Home of the…