1 - 19 of 19 results
All for one and one for all! : viva la France! : allied tribute to France July: 14 at 8 p.m. : mass meeting on the
Be a U.S. Marine!
Boys and girls! : you can help your Uncle Sam win the war : save your quarters : buy war savings stamps
First in the fight -- always faithful : be a U.S. Marine! : enlist at 23 Pickering Building, Cincinnati
I am telling you : on June 28th I expect you to enlist in the army of war savers to back up my army of fighters. :
I need your skill in a : war job! : if you know you are one of these...you are badly needed : airplane skin man... :
I want you : for the : U.S. Army : enlist now
I want you : for U.S. Army : nearest recruiting station
Navy! Uncle Sam is calling you! : enlist in the Navy! do it now! : I want you
Side by side -- Britannia! : Britain's Day Dec. 7th 1918
Sow the seeds of victory! : plant and raise your own vegetables : write to the National War Garden Commission -- Was
Stage women's war relief
The Navy needs you! : don't read American history -- make it! : U.S. Navy recruiting station
The Road to France -- he is keeping it open : the road to Berlin -- he is building it : the guns that do it -- he is
The Sevice for training and travel : ages 17 to 35 : join the Navy : apply Navy recruiting station
Together we win : United States Shipping Board Emergency Fleet Corporation
Wake up America! Civilization calls every man, woman and child!
Wake up America Day : April 19 1917
Will you have a part in victory? : write to the National War Garden Commission -- Washington, D. C. : for free books